The 2023-2024 Kindergarten Screening will be Friday, May 5th. Your child must be 5 years old on or before August 1st, 2023, to be eligible for Kindergarten in the 2023-2024 school year. Screenings are by appointment only. Once you have completed the steps below, you will be notified to schedule an appointment for Kindergarten Screening. Your child must be present for the appointment.
Step 1 Email clear photos of the following documents to Redmen1@fostoriaschools.org or upload the documents to Final Forms beginning April 9th.
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Proof of residency (utility bill, tax form, pay stub)
- Birth certificate
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records (The Health Department will be available during Kindergarten Registration to give immunizations. You will need to bring your insurance card and immunization papers. Call ahead to make an appointment; walk-ins will not be accepted (419)447-3691 ext 6333.
Other documents needed:
- Physical (if it was completed for PK, you would not need to do this again)
- Kindergarten Dental Report (Dr. Guernsey will be on site for Kindergarten Registration)
Step 2 Complete Final Forms at https://fostoria-oh.finalforms.com/. Final Forms will open on April 9th to register new students or update your information. Make sure you click on the 2023-2024 school year.
If you need help completing Final Forms, contact the Central Office at (419) 435-8163, or email Redmen1@fostoriaschools.org to schedule an appointment.