A reminder to parents/guardians of kindergarten, 7th and 12th-grade students, whether your student is starting the school year online or in person, a complete immunization record is required by law on the first day of school.
Parents of students going to school using the online program may either drop the form off at your child's school or mail it to the school - Attn: School Nurse. Thank you!
2020-2021 Dress Code & School Fees
Last evening the Fostoria Board of Education approved waiving the Campus Wear requirement and payment of school fees for the 2020-2021 school year ONLY. Students will need to follow the dress code, if/when they are physically in session at the school building, as outlined below:
Redmen spirit days would also be acceptable all days as an example of what can be worn.
• No sweat or athletic pants.
• No stretch pants/ leggings (7-12); students in grades PK-6 will still be allowed to wear leggings as in the past.
• Pants with pockets must have standard front and back pockets. No side zippers, Pant pockets may be sewn on the outside of the pants.
• Pants must be worn at the waist. The waist is defined as the area between the rib cage and the top of the hipbone.
• No sweat or athletic shorts
• Shorts with pockets must have standard front and back pockets. No side zippers, shorts. Pant pockets may be sewn on the outside of the pants
• Length is to be at the knee or below.
Fostoria FCS BOE August Meeting
The Fostoria Board of Education will hold its regular meeting on Monday, August 17, 2020, at 6:00 pm (previously scheduled for August 24th). The meeting will take place in the cafeteria at the Fostoria Junior/Senior High School, 1001 Park Avenue, Fostoria, OH. Board action will be taken.
FCS 2020-2021 Internal School Opening Plan & Reminder
Our goal at Fostoria City Schools is to ensure the best interest of kids and safely honor the wishes of our community by doing everything reasonably possible to minimize risk and provide a safe, physical return to school for PK-12 students and staff this fall.